Moodle Accessibility Collaboration Group Overview
About Moodle Accessibility Collaboration Group
Moodle is a powerful and free learning management system used in many countries and by many higher education systems, including the University of Illinois and the University of Montana.
To improve the accessibility/usability of this learning management system, we have established this collaboration group to work together with Moodle developers, administrators, IT professionals, and other interested entities and individuals.
We meet on the 1st Monday of each month at 10am USA Pacific Daylight Saving Time/5pm UTC. (Time zone converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/) The next regular meeting time will be August 1st, 2016. To view recordings of previous meetings, open the Teleconferences menu for this website.
We welcome anyone who is interested in improving the accessibility of Moodle to join this group. You don’t need to be a technical guru or accessibility expert to join; however, it is expected that you are familiar with the basics of accessibility and are willing to dedicate a few hours each month to this collaboration effort.
Meeting Connection info:
- BB Collaborate: register (if you haven’t registered yet) and join Moodle Accessibility Collaboration Group.
- If you are a member of any of our collaboration groups, then you do not need to re-register again. Simply click on Subscribe link in the main navigation bar.
Mailing List Subscription
- We use a mailing list to send announcements, meeting agenda/minutes, and discuss issues. Mailing List Archive
- To subscribe to the mailing list, go to the mailing list subscription page. Mailing List Subscription Page
Time: Mon 01 Aug 2016, at
10 AM (Pacific) 11 AM (Mountain) 12 PM (Central) 1 PM (Eastern) 5 PM (UTC)
Duration: 1 hr
Online URL: http://bit.ly/us-moodle-acc
Open Action Items (4)
- Agenda items for September 10th meeting, Marlene_Zentz, Wed 10 Sep 2014
- Agenda items for October 8th meeting, Marlene_Zentz, Wed 08 Oct 2014
- Agenda items for December 10th meeting, Marlene_Zentz, Tue 09 Dec 2014
- best way to send accessibility report for Moodle, Marlene_Zentz, Tue 20 Jan 2015
Active Issue Lists
There are no active issue lists.