Open Accessibility Alliance Overview
About Open Accessibility Alliance
The Open Accessibility Alliance (OAA) supports the development of open source tools for evaluating the accessibility of web based resources and the development of coding practices for inclusive web design (i.e. accessible to people with disabilities). This group is being formed based on a new initiative of the CIC Information Technology Accessibility Group and inviting people that are currently part of the Web Accessibility Best Practices Group .
Conceptual Models for Guiding the Developing of Accessible Web Resources
CIC Related Web Accessibility Resources
- Indiana University: Web Accessibility Resources and Evaluations
- Michigan State University: Web Accessibility
- Northwestern University: Accessibility Information
- Penn State University: AccessAbility
- Purdue University; Web Accessibility
- The Ohio State University: Web Accessibility Center
- University of Chicago: Web Accessibility Guidelines
- University of Illinois: Information Technology Access Group
- University of Iowa: Web Accessibility
- University of Michigan: Web Accessibility
- University of Minnesota: accessibility.umn.edu
- University of Wisconsin: DoIT Accessibility
No teleconferences have been scheduled.
There are no scheduled teleconferences.
Open Action Items
There are no open action items.
Active Issue Lists
There are no active issue lists.